Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful. -- Charles Osgood

You'd think a room full of 29 babies and moms ready to change diapers would be noisy, crowded and well, stinky.  But that wasn't the case on Saturday at The Extraordinary Baby Shoppe in Waterloo.  Crowded yes, but worth it.  Moms (and dads) all over North America participated in The Great Cloth Diaper Change, as part of a Guinness World Record Attempt.  I was there to take some photos of these adorable little monkeys.  A big thanks to my friends, Angela and Faith for helping me out.  Couldn't have done it without you two.  Also thanks to Snicklefritz Knits for the adorable hats and accessories for the shoots!

Here are a few of my faves from Saturday!











No comments:

Post a Comment