Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. ~World Health Organization, 1948

So ... I've been sick.  A nasty, yucky, face splitting cold.  I know it's just a cold.  I really shouldn't complain.  People get colds all the time, right?  But this has got me down - exhausted, spent, and feeling kinda useless as I lay on the couch in the evenings leaving life up to Joe.  By the end of the week, it's all I can do to make it through the day.  I stop taking photos, stop blogging and just rest when or if I have the chance.  So my plan is to get better...soon.  And get back to things.


No comments:

Post a Comment