Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Photo of the Day - January 17-21, 2011

I recently decided that I need to take out my camera for more than just client shoots, weddings and snapshots of my kids.  I needed to get back to shooting for myself.  My goal is to practice some new skills and pick up my camera everyday.  And so was born "Photo of the day".  Here are my photos for this week along with the stories that go along with them.

Flowers in my kitchen - January 17, 2011
Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Last week was my 30th birthday.  I know...I'm old.  I bought these flowers and just loved how they looked when I arranged them in a glass.



Raspberry cookies, baked with Maria - January 18, 2011
Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

You know when you have a day when you just need something sweet.  This was one of those days.


Bracelets for Kate's Kause (www.kateskause.com) - January 19, 2011
Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography
I'm very involved with a charity in honour of my neice.  We sell these to raise awareness for Angelman Syndrome and to raise funds for an accessible playground.



Maria - January 20, 2011
Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography

Maria picked these flowers out at the market.  You'll notice she's checking out her reflection in the mirror on the opposite wall.

William - January 21, 2011
Copyright 2011 Green Apple Photography
William was playing in the window with my kitchen utensils.  I couldn't resist.  He's just too cute with his big eyes.


Stay tuned every Friday for 5 new Photo of the Day images and stories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment