Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, July 4, 2016

Elmira Family Photographer. Family and Fun

I love summer!!! Seriously these warm, glowey summer nights are just what I need.  I photographed this family earlier this summer and it was such a fun session.  We ran around, played soccer and just plain had fun.  And I got up close and personal with their beloved dog.

And their wall design - wow!!  I can't wait to see this in their brand new kitchen (currently under renovations). 

Sarah and Steve,  Thank you so much for inviting me to photograph your wonderful family.  These are truly what real families are made of.  Please enjoy a few of my favourites.







No comments:

Post a Comment