Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Waterloo Family Photographer. Grumpy faces and Real Family Moments

These sweet girls are near and dear to my heart.  And mom and I agree that grumpy faces make the best photos. 

I've been photographing them since before they were born (if you count mom's maternity session) and we always have fun playing and running around.  In fact, a session full of running around and throwing leaves and plain old sillyness are my favourite kinds of sessions.

Seriously, moms...let's not be serious and just have fun!

Here are a few of my faves.








No comments:

Post a Comment