Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Mississauga Family Portraits. Credit River photography

Can I say how much I love working with this family.  Their kind, friendly and pretty much awesome.  When they asked if I would meet them at their home in Mississauga for our session at the Credit River, I couldn't say no.  It was such a beautiful location and even though we had to avoid a few friendly dogs, the images turned out beautifully.  Didn't Anna do a great job with everyone's clothing?  She really has an eye for coordinating everyone so beautifully.


Anna and Wilson,  thank you for inviting me to your home.  Your neighbourhood is spectacular and your kids will love growing up so close to nature.  Too bad we didn't spot any deer this time around!  Please enjoy a few of my favourites from our session.









No comments:

Post a Comment