Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Elmira Family Photographer. Family Wall Gallery 2014

I love photographing families and the special connections they have.  And one of my most favourite parts of my job is helping them design and build a family wall gallery so that they can enjoy these moments everyday.  I use a state of the art design software so we are using their walls and their images all sized to scale!  My clients walk away with a great plan and if they choose, beautiful products that arrive ready to hang.  Here are a few of my favourite wall groupings from 2014.





My clients send me a snapshot of their wall from their phones and then I can upload it into the software and together we create something amazing for their home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment