Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Waterloo Family Photographer. Grandma's Experience.

What do you give someone who has everything? Someone who doesn't have the space to have "stuff"?  Someone who you love so dearly?  These were the questions that Lydia had when her grandmother turned 90 years young. 

Lydia contacted me and we made a plan to give her grandmother a great experience and some amazing photos of her with her great-granddaughter.  Lydia, Steve, Abigail and Grandma visited at her retirement residence and spent some time in the lovely patio area and in her room. 

Honestly Grandma was fun and so sweet.  She reminded me of my great grandmother.  I wish I had thought to have that experience with her before she past away. 

Lydia and Steve, thank you for sharing your wonderful family with me.  I was so honoured to meet your grandmother and little Abigail was the sweetest.  Please enjoy a few of my favourites from your session.










No comments:

Post a Comment