Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Elmira family photographer. In the home, and on the go, go, go

I'm pretty sure this family is excited about the photographs on their walls as I am.  I had the pleasure to photograph their two children during my Christmas card special and when #3 arrived in the new year, I headed to their place for his newborn session.  I chased the older kids around and photographed them in their element - their own home, their own rooms and playing with their toys.  Then they had some downtime with dad and mom and I focused on capturing some stunning shots of baby R.  It all boiled down to an amazing session and the result was beautiful pieces of art on their walls.

Renee and Jimmy,  Thank you for inviting me into your home to freeze those moments for you.  Your appreciation of my work and your relaxed nature truly made for some stunning family images.  I can't wait until next year to do it all over again!  Please enjoy a few of my favourites.










No comments:

Post a Comment