Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Elmira Children's Photographer. South Park Woods Session

We met for this session in Elmira's South Park Woods.  It was a beautiful setting for this family and the light that day was amazing.  We had been holding out for the perfect day and the late October didn't provide many opportunities.  I've held off blogging this session since I knew some of the images were going to be framed in a beautiful recycled eco-frames I offer and given as Christmas gifts. They looked amazing when they arrived.  I had them wrapped and ready to give for my client!

Anyway, the session itself was a blast since these kids were little bundles of energy.  We ran, jumped, climbed trees and captured some amazing moments for this family.

Leigh and Grant, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to photograph your growing family.  And congrats on number 4 set to arrive later in 2014!










No comments:

Post a Comment