Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Elmira Newborn Photographer - Angel Boy

One of my fave newborn photography sessions this year, took place in Guelph.  I entered little C's home and immediately fell in love with the decor and style - Linda and Bryan, I've told you already, but I LOVE your place.  I often do newborn sessions in my client's homes since I feel like it makes for a better experience for mom and baby. 

Little C was a perfect angel and that made photographing him a breeze.  This was the quickest newborn session in a long time.

Linda and Bryan, Thank you so much for inviting me into your home and for allowing me to capture such a wonderful time in your lives.  I hope you 3 are doing well.

Please enjoy a few of my faves from your session.







No comments:

Post a Comment