Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Elmira Children's Photographer. My kids on the wall

As a children's photographer, my walls should be filled with images of my kids, but the truth is I'm really busy taking care of my business, my clients and my family.  And I'm missing that.  I'm missing seeing their beautiful faces on my walls.  I'm missing showing off their connection to one another and to Joe and I.  And I'm missing showing off their cuteness. 

So as I've made it my mission to ensure my clients images end up on their walls, I've started to do the same in my house.  I recently purchased 3 canvases to display on my livingroom wall; one of each of their beautiful faces.  I love it, I love it, I love it!

These are, by far, the best canvas products I've seen.  Local, lovely and so beautifully created by the talented folks at Photo Media Decor.  I recently took a tour of their work space and true care is taken when creating these beautiful pieces of art.

Here are a few shots of these awesome pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment