Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Elmira Family Photographer. Your family on the wall

At the end of 2012, I had decided to make a change to my business (see my blog about it here).  A change that will fully serve my clients (instead of going half way - which is what I believe I was doing before).  I now include a follow up session with every photo shoot.  Together we will go through all you photos and make sure that all the images you love don't just end up on your hard drive.  We will create something amazing for you to display in your home.  I love extending my creativity to include your home and your family. 

I recently had such a session and the framed pieces arrived, the letter was painted and the sign (which is one of my faves) painted, sanded and roughed up too!  I couldn't wait to get them on the wall.

So now you no longer need to worry about how you will hang your images, where to get frames (I have 3 different styles and 7 colour choices), what other products to get (albums, metal prints, canvas gallery wraps).  I can guide you through all of the choices and help you make the most of your portrait session and help "spruce up" your home too. 

So here are the images to show you what I can create...It's not just about the portraits, but the grouping, the casual way we arranged them, the modern frame style (notice no mats) and the little extras we added to make it scream this family's personality!







If you like what you see, contact me and together, we can create something awesome for you too!

1 comment: