Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Elmira Children's Photographer: Ashley, Mike and a little monkey!

I've known this little guy since he was born (see his newborn session here). He's a wonderful little man:  polite, sweet and cooperative - he's a photographer's dream!  And who could resist his amazing lashes!  I spent many minutes trying to get some lovely shots of those.  These images will look amazing in my clients home.  They really capture the essence of family.  They show love, togetherness and joy. 

Ashley and Mike, thank you for allowing me to capture these moments for your family.  Your little guys is wonderful.  Hope you love the images as much as I do.


To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment