Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Elmira Children's Photographer - Chubby Cheeks

William sat on my lap and we snuggled.  It was early evening and we were reading books before bed.  The sun was shining in the side windows and kissed his face.  I motioned Joe to grab my camera because I loved how the light was outlining his nose, forehead and chubby boy cheeks.  I had my 50mm lens on, and with nowhere to move (since he was on my lap) here's what I captured.  I tried to be sneaky while he was distracted, but I was pretty obvious I guess.   Enjoy a few shots of my chubby cheeked boy.















No comments:

Post a Comment