Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

"I'm totally cool with being weird. Weirdos become leaders."



My children are often described as "crazy". What can I say, they like to have fun. And that's exactly what it is..plain old fun! But sometimes I find myself defending them - you know, to clarify. They aren't actually crazy or really weird, they just like to run around naked with rubber boots and a winter hat on...or maybe just put on their dad's clothes.

1 comment:

  1. It is "crazy fun" that's what it is! You are creating fabulous memories for your children and there is nothing better!

    ReplyDelete