Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

When snow falls, nature listens. ~Antoinette van Kleeff

This winter has been a little disappointing for those of you who love snow. I can't say I'm it's biggest fan, but I have missed playing outside with the kids, building snowmen and throwing snowballs at them! LOL So when we finally got a decent "packing" snowfall on Saturday, I cancelled my plans and we headed outside. It was fun to run around and I considered it my daily workout. The other days I ... well...um.... So what if my legs were burning sore for the rest of the weekend. Here are a few shots of the kids in snow.

2 comments: