Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happiness held is the seed; happiness shared is the flower. ~Author Unknown

We arrived to find a beautiful golden sunset highlighting the features of my latest shoot...farmers' fields, a small rustic barn and J drove up with a trunk full of hay bales. It was better than anything I could have hoped for. When I visit a client's home for the first time, I never know what to expect and this location fully exceeded my expectations.

Even though baby G hadn't had much of a nap, she was in great spirits and ready to go. E was full of energy and I knew he may be shy, so I took some time with him. He got comfortable really quickly. Having a 3 and a half year old of my own means that I can relate to toddlers quite easily (at least I like to think so). B looked stunning. It was a lovely shoot.

I have to say a big thank you, to my friend, neighbour and assistant, Madi Schaefer for helping me out on this shoot!  Photo credits to her also.

J and B, your family is beautiful and wonderful and so photogenic. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for making it so easy! Hope you enjoy a few of my favourites.








To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment