Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

I work with some amazing clients.  It is typically the mom that contacts me regarding family or children shoots - although I do get the occasional dad.  This year I wanted to celebrate those amazing women and I'm hosting a photo contest on my facebook page.  I've chosen my favourite photo from the participants.  At the end of the contest, the photo with the most "likes" wins a free photoshoot, DVD, and $50.00 print credit.  This is a value of  $225.00.  Don't worry - I haven't forgotten all you who are supporting these photos - even if you aren't a mom!  There's a $50.00 Green Apple Photography gift certificate up for grabs.  All you have to do is like a photo and you are entered into the draw.  Here are the entries for the contest - but if you want to like them - and I know you do - visit the contest.

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

www.greenapplephotography.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment