Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Elegance

I've known the bride for almost 23 years.  We grew up together.  I can honestly say that I've never seen her look more beautiful and elegant.  She stood in her parents' garden, fiddling with her bouquet.  I was busy snapping photos of the wedding party.  Luckily my husband - my assistant and talented 2nd photographer - got the shot.  
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography


The day was filled with these moments.  Quiet glimpses into the thoughts and minds of the people surrounding me and my camera.  This is my favourite part of the job.  Catching a whisper, a glance shared across the room or a smile from a child when they thought no one was looking.  Please enjoy a few of these shots from my childhood friend's wedding day.
Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography


Copyright 2010 Green Apple Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment