Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Elmira Family Photographer. Fall!!!

Fall seems so long ago, but I'm still catching up on the blog from a very busy season.  So let's (just for a moment) think back to warmer days, leaves, going out with just a sweater and a scarf and the occasional warm breeze. 

Please enjoy a few images from some of my very favourite people!








No comments:

Post a Comment