Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Elmira Children's Photographer. "The kids had so much fun!"

These kids are AWESOME!  We had so much fun at our Kissing Bridge Trail session in Elmira.  The weather was perfect (which was amazing considering the temperature these days), the light was ideal and the kiddos were ready for fun.  I was over the moon when mom told me the next day (after bumping into her at school) that the kids had such a great time and loved getting their photos taken.  Plus at the session, Mom and Dad were patient and let the kids lead the session.  It made it oh-so-wonderful!  I love when parents step back a bit, in fact I recommend it.  The session runs so much smoother!

Sheri and Brian, Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your Thanksgiving and for not laughing at my bad jokes, silly noises and toilet humor - It makes the kids laugh and I'm happy to make a fool of myself for "the shot".  Can't wait to see the canvas up on your wall!  Please enjoy a few of my faves from the session.









 Click here to see more from this Elmira Children's Photography Session.










1 comment: