Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Kitchener newborn photography - Adorable fireman

Little J was born early and I was excited to meet this little fireman.  Since he was early and had to spend a little time in the NICU, he was past my usual 5-9 day rule.  In order to get the curly, sleepy poses with a baby, you have to photograph them within the first 9 or so days of life.  After that they are more alert and their muscles start to stretch out and they don't like being curled up as much. But Jacob was supposed to be inside his mama's tummy for another week or so, and I was glad to break my rule for this cutie.

Sarah and Shawn,  your little man is absolutely adorable and it was my honour to photograph him!  I loved learning more about you both and I can't wait to see him grow up!  Hope he is sleeping for you!  Please enjoy a few of my faves from our session.









Please click here to see a slideshow with  more of my favourites from this session: Kitchener Newborn Photography

1 comment:

  1. Those are some amazing pictures, what a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete