Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Waterloo Maternity Photographer: Two Babies!

Angela felt nervous, slightly uncomfortable and a little hesitant before her maternity session last week.  Oroth was excited to capture this beautiful moment in their lives.  Naturally having two babies inside you very near to the end of your pregnancy means you don't feel the most glamorous and graceful - but the truth is all mamas-to-be look amazing to me.  They look beautiful and glowey and absolutely stunning.  And Angela is no exception.

We met at their Waterloo home and spent some time in their living room, nursery and backyard.  We made sure Momo wasn't left out either.

Angela, you look incredible and I can't wait to meet your two sweeties so very soon! Oroth, you will make an amazing dad.  Please enjoy a few of my favourite shots.










To see more of my faves, please visit
http://www.greenapplephotography.ca/event/The-Siharath-Family/k1T1xdTxROrwc


Update: Oroth and Angela have welcomed 2 beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment