Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, June 18, 2012

"Each new person is a new mystery..." ~Tamara Lackey

I recently applied for a scholorship to a workshop of one of my fave photogs, Tamara Lackey.  She's an amazing photographer, and a beautiful soul.  I had to describe why I was a portrait photographer.  Here's my response:
 Portraits are everything.  I love showing families what it really looks like to be them - to be together - to be one.  I also love what it represents to my own children.  That following your dream IS an option for them.  That doing something you love - everyday - is so important for our own lives.  Our health, our sanity and our well-being.  But it also takes a lot of work and dedication; and those are good things.  It means we are invested in what we do.  It means the best for our clients' families and our own families.
Here's what I see.





1 comment: