Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown

Every once in a while I forget to enjoy my children. I forget that they will grow up and I won't have these moments. I forget when they ask to be carried, that soon I won't be able to because they've gotten so big. I forget that piggy back rides and playing dress up will become things of the past. I forget that soon I will forget.

I found this on a friend's facebook page...it helped me remember.




1 comment: