Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

"If you're happy, if you're feeling good, then nothing else matters" ~Robin Wright Penn

Dear Erin,

It was so nice to meet you and your family yesterday at our portrait session for your new baby. Thank you for inviting me into your home. I can't tell you enough how excited I was. It felt amazing to get back to photography. I took almost 4 months off to prepare and welcome my son, Charlie and I didn't realize how much I missed my work. I was a bit nervous to get back at it, since Charlie is still so young, but I couldn't pass up an infant shoot. I love my 3 kids, but I didn't realize how much it was wearing on me. Thanks to you I feel wonderful, amazing and rejuvenated. I love photography! I love my work! I love my clients!

I hope you and your family had as much fun as I did. Please enjoy a few of my favourite images!

Many thanks,

Karen


To see more of my favourites, please visit
http://www.greenapplephotography.ca/event/The-Smith-Fa/asXZlT6nklRcw

No comments:

Post a Comment