Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

I love my family - my brother, sisters and parents.  I'm happy to report that we are all very close.  But my family is constantly changing and growing.  Each year my mom asks (so kindly) if I will take a family photo.  It isn't easy.  It involves a tripod some running and a lot of luck.  With 4 - oops now 5 (soon to be 6) young grandchildren, we tend to get a lot of pictures that don't quite cut it.  In fact, most of them involve someone not looking at the camera.  I've had to cut and paste a few heads. 

Please enjoy a few of our shots from last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment