Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I hadn't seen Melissa since Audrey was a baby - and now shy, petite, adorable Audrey is almost 3.  Since I knew she would be shy, I commented on her amazing nail polish.  She was proud to tell me she had painted her toes all by herself.  Audrey took my hand and we chose a spot for her to get some pictures taken.  She was timid, but oh-so cute.

Audrey has beautiful brown eyes.  They looked right into my lens and down to my soul.  As she started to become more comfortable and outgoing with the whole situation, she began to move around and twirl in her adorable My Little Sweet Pea Boutique Tutu.

Her 6 month old sister, Corina was happy to sit or lie down on a blanket and smile for me.  She too has these dark brown eyes that stare right at you.  Gorgeous girls!

Melissa, your girls are absolutely adorable.  I really just wanted to squish them.  Here are a few of my favourites from their Tutus and Sundresses session.









To see more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment