Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. ~Jane Howard

Even though Malcolm lives in the UK, you'd never know it.  This family is fantastic - they got along, joked and laughed - a lot.  We headed to Rockwood Conservation Area and met at the Mill Ruins - an amazing location by the way.  As the kids ran around and explored the huge rock walls and crevasses, I followed them with my camera.  They giggled and pointed.  It was great and I enjoyed every minute of it.

This family has grown since the last time I did photos for them over 2 years ago.  Three more grandchildren have been added to the bunch.  After some more formal family shots, we headed down the trail and I followed like the paparazzi.  Snapping away at the family interacting and enjoying themselves.

Your family is wonderful.  I'm really looking forward to documenting your next adventure!











For more of my favourites, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment